Thursday, December 11, 2008

What Nutritional Deficiencies Can I Expect After 40?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/barnabebarbaracon/984158_71073706.jpg

People over their 40s should be aware of their nutrition. During this age, our bodies tend to extract less and less vitamins from what we eat. Here are a couple of signs that you’re not getting enough from your everyday-sandwich.

Vitamin A – Your skin has become dry and wrinkly. Your hair losses its sheen and turns into grey. It can cause headaches, nausea and hair loss. Get your fill of Vitamin A when you eat carrots, egg, milk, fish liver oil and apricots.

Vitamin E – Your hair has turned to grey and your skin has become dry. Vitamin E rejuvenates, so if you had less of it, what’s the opposite of rejuvenate? For a fill, eat lots of green leafy vegetables, seeds, beans and nuts. Be careful though, too much Vitamin E may increase your blood pressure --- and lead to heart disease.

Vitamin B – Tingling of the hands/feet. Deficiency of Vitamin B, most specifically Vitamin B12 affects the whole body. It causes mood swings, anxiety and insomnia. The best way is to get a supplement with Folic acid. It can reverse the effects that B-deficit anemia cause.

Deficiencies of these vitamins can cause several health conditions. The best way to counter it is by eating the right amount of food, coupled with a healthy diet. Balanced supplements are also recommended for those who worry that they are getting too little or too much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/disney-princess-party-supplies.html]disney princess Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.